2010 - BDA receives LEED Certification for two projects: Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES Technical Center and Fort Lee Training Complex.
2000 - Beardsley Design Associates opens additional offices in Malone and Syracuse, NY and adds a major addition to the Auburn Facility.
1998 - The Firm celebrates its 100th anniversary and adopts the new name Beardsley Design Associates Architecture, Engineering & Landscape Architecture, P.C.
1986 - James Beardsley retires from the firm followed in 1989 by his brother Wallace P. Beardsley, Jr.
1980 - James J. Glass joins the firm as Director, expanding the Electrical Department. The Firm name was changed once again to Beardsley, Beardsley, Cowden & Glass, Architects/Engineers, P.C.
1971 - The partnership is enlarged by the addition of Gerald Cowden Sr.P.E. and Jack Reilly forming Beardsley & Beardsley Architects/Engineers, P.C.
1952 - Wallace P. Beardsley, Sr. dies. Beardsley Jr. and his brother James continue operation of the firm.
1949 - Wallace P. Beardsley, Jr. starts working as a draftsman with the firm. The office is moved from the Seward Bank Building to the former residence of James L. Seymour at 64 South St. Auburn, still the current location.
1948 - James P. Beardsley becomes a partner forming Beardsley and Beardsley Architects.
1946 - Lt. James P. Beardsley (Wallace's son) returns from the Corps of Engineers to join the office.
1935 - Samuel E. Hillger passes away. Wallace P. Beardsley Sr. continues the practice as Wallace P. Beardsley Architects.
1928 - Hillger and Beardsley form the partnership Hillger and Beardsley Architects.
1925 - Wallace P. Beardsley, Sr. Architect and Engineer from Syracuse, NY joins Hillger's Practice.
1898 - Samuel E. Hillger, Architect opens an office in the Seward Bank Building in Auburn, NY.